Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Looking forward 2016

 


The calendar for 2015 has just about run out.   And ladies and gentlemen boys and girls of all ages that means it's time to look back over the year that was 2015.  UH, well back the truck up!  No, let us look forward instead.  

Though I totally agree that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it, that isn't the same as rehashing all of the actions of the past year.   And no resolutions save for the only one that I can ever keep, and that being..."I resolve to make no New Years Resolutions."   I lead a relatively goal-less life,  there is no big golden sunset goal I am chasing, but I do like for my year to have a theme.
And up until now, I haven't been able to come up with a theme, one year's was " the year of my story" and couple years ago it was "the year of the living rock"  and  before that "the year of horizons"  yeah, they are pretty non specific terms, but I know what I mean, and if I turn out to be all too human and fail at meeting the description I can always reinterpret them.   However, I caught myself in my own trap and thought of calling this "the year of daydreaming big"  that sounded a bit like I had a goal in mind, so I will work on that and possibly use it next year.

So I thought and thought and dug myself in a little deeper and thought some more and came up with....wait for it....
"the year of dreaming forward"  initially it was "looking forward", nah. couldn't say that either.   Thoughts ran towards something about naps,  or creative dreaming, no, by then I was swimming in Lake Silly again.   So there you have it, or should say I have it, behold "2016 the year of dreaming forward." 

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...