Monday, September 21, 2015

World peace day, randoms

Today, September 21st is World Peace Day.  And I just switched off the news because the doesn't seem to be any Peace to be found on there. 

When I was a kid, not sure where I learned it, but I learned a song with the lyric "let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me."   Does it follow that if a person is at peace with themselves, then they are at peace with other and  that it could extend ever outward.  I hope so.


 "Wage peace"
Wage it with your whole heart, mind and soul. And pass it on.

I am not sure that there ever was a true Peace, nor am I sure that there is more fighting and cruelty now than there has been in past ages.  I feel sure that that we are made aware of more  conflict because of the 24/7 news coverage.


I wonder if  freedom from want, or if you will "abundance" could cause Peace to breakout,  it might.
 
 

Guest blogger on Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game

It's nearly here!   Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game   Wooden spoons and a straw nest holding Greek red Easter eggs.   © Provided ...