Monday, August 25, 2014

rambling back





Of the many ways, and dates I use to mark the turning of the year, today the 97th anniversary of my Father's birthday is the one I am most grateful for. Not only because I wouldn't be here, but also because of the many things that as I get older I never realized  I learned from his quiet ways. And the ways, knowledge and ideas that are through him a gift from my ancestors...all of whom live on in what they passed  to him,  all the lives  touched by that legacy . 

I can't choose what was the most important part of this legacy, a legacy we all have, and not that we have to follow it perfectly or can't lend our own ideas to it.  Oh! wait, that is the biggest and most important part of it, handed down it becomes ones own. 




guest blogger on 50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes

 Norma  Jean Mortenson,  thank you!         50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes That'll Make You Feel Empowered, Inspired and C...