Sunday, December 1, 2013

Is it December already???



Last night
I did lay me down in
the dark chill of November

                                          
And awoke this morning to
the brightness of December
 
                                                                ~~birds and blooms
 
                                                                                                                          a time of wonders
my inner child remembers
~~unknown

there is magic
in the Yule fires embers
~~safe image

the colored lights
and glittering splendor
~~ Denny Carr
drifting off in anticpation
to sugarplum slumber

 
the years roll on
I'll not say the number
~~Hallmark cards

it surprises me still
how


my heart fills with wonder
~~unknown

~~Anne Moss
 

Guest blogger on Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game

It's nearly here!   Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game   Wooden spoons and a straw nest holding Greek red Easter eggs.   © Provided ...