Sunday, December 16, 2012

stary, stary night

                              
                                                                  ~~All is known in the sacredness of silence.  Rumi


The power was off, that happens so often it is really just a part of  everyday life. 
I settled myself into my favorite chair , and as I became accustomed to the darkness the sky began to fill with stars.  Oh, I know that the stars were there all along, but the lights of town pretty much overpower the tiny points of starlight.  The winter sky always seems so full of stars.  I'm not sure how long I sat there,  watching the sky, feeling blessed to watch the lights of the night sky, but when I awoke the lights were on and the stars were hidden again.


















YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...