Saturday, June 23, 2012

You know wat separates humans from animals? COFFEE



" I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine."~unknown

I think I had my first cup of coffee when I was about 4, it was really more like milk with a spash of coffee, my Dad prepared  it for me. And we sat together at the kitchen table, and looked out the window and enjoyed our morning coffee, he was a man of few words.
It was commonly believed or may-be just commonly told to children in those day that coffee would stunt one's growth, I am pretty sure that wasn't isn't true.


In fact I believe that I do have Obsessive coffee disorder.  I will not just drink any old kind of coffee from any old mug.  unless of course my regular brand is unavailable, and my favorite mug needs to be washed, I mean really,really needs to be washed.

 "I sleep just to wake up for coffee!"~unknown
The aroma of fresh coffee drifting up the stair is one of the most pleasant things to wake up to.  On a chill winters morning when there is nothing much to do but look out the window at the falling snow, a fresh cup of coffee and a rocking chair are solace to my soul.

Many people are like instant coffee: the minute they get in hot water they dissolve.
~~unknown
!~
Drink Coffee! do stupid things faster with more energy.  ~~unknown

Like what kind of stupid things?  Is a stupid thing a judgement call or an absolute? And why should I want to do them, faster, am i not doing them fast enough now???  

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...