Thursday, May 31, 2012

knew i liked frogs for a reason

`~~unknown photographer


Imagine my surprise when I learned that frogs were a symbol of transformation.   Fertility, creativity, luck and intuition traits associated with the frog, as is forward thinking.

The metamorphosis from egg to tadpole to frog, is probably where the idea come from, also the change from water dweller to mostly land dweller. 

I has been suggested that the kiss that turns the frog into a prince and the witch that turns the annoyance into a frog, may also play some part in this.

I wonder what my favorite philosopher. Kermit would say about that.



YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...