Sunday, January 29, 2012

Eenie meenie chili beanie, the spirits are about to speak

Bullwinkle said "Eenie meenie chili beanie, the spirits are about to speak"....and I think they said "When do we eat? 
 To me chili is the perfect cold weather meal, it is whats for dinner, and sometime breakfast and lunch also when the weather turns cold and windy or a power outage threatens.  I guess there are as many versions of chili as there are cooks,  one of the first things I learned to make, my version has changed over the years, as I experiment with different beans , meats and seasonings. 



 
Whatever you choice of meat, beef, pork, venison, buffalo, turkey or meatless, home canned or store bought tomatoes, beans out of a can or beans you cooked yourself....it's all good by me.

Guest blogger on Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game

It's nearly here!   Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game   Wooden spoons and a straw nest holding Greek red Easter eggs.   © Provided ...