Friday, December 2, 2011

Just like the seasons i change

WITH THE WINTER COMING ,THE GODDESS OF FURTILITY REST WHILE THE GOD OF THE HUNT RULES , SOON THE GOD OF THE HUNT WILL ONCE AGAIN GIVE WAY TO THE GODDESS AND LIFE WILL BEGIN ANEW. LIKE SO MANY MY LIFE IS CHANGING WITH NEW CHALLENGES.
~DAN THE OLDE ONE
















It is cold, it is winter!!!
No, longer can I comfortably walk out the back door in the mornings to enjoy my coffee, without first putting on shoes and a coat . The steam rising from my cup is as welcome as the first sip off coffee, The woods no longer belong to this foraging, garden they belong to the hunter. The coyote, owl and bobcat, crow and raven,but brother bear has wisely begun hibernation already, for a short time share they all share their woods and fields with human hunters, but soon it will be all theirs again.  Except for visits from a forager looking for signs of spring.















YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...