Monday, June 13, 2011

magnet this one to the fridge, with one of those silly magnets

I really hate those emails people forward with the soppy messages about faith, hope and courage or some other thing that they think is hilarious, and i usually think is just palin (yah, I see I did that, and really, honest I meant to type plain, must be a Freudian slip) dumb.

I think this one is different, you should print it out, magnet it to the fridge with one of those silly magnets, tape it with duct tape to every mirror and most doors, give out copies to everyone, even people you don't like, or don't even know.




What Kind of Day Shall I Choose Today? ♥•*´¨♥¸.• ♥ ´*.*♥¸.•

Today I can complain about my health,
Or I can celebrate being alive.

Today I can moan that it is raining,
Or be joyful at all that grows from the rain.

Today I can regret all I don't have,
Or rejoice in everything I do.

Today I can mourn everything I have lost,
Or eagerly anticipate what's to come.
Today I can complain that I have to work,
Or celebrate having a job to go to.

Today I can resent the mess the kids make,
Or give thanks that I have a family.

Today I can whine about the housework,
Or celebrate having a home.

Today I can cry over those who don't care for me,
Or be happy loving and being loved by those who do.

I CHOOSE to have a good day! ♥•*´¨♥¸.• ♥ ´*.*♥
.•dotsie
By: ‎"gr8quotes"

It's OK by me if you leave off the heart thingys.

guest blogger on 50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes

 Norma  Jean Mortenson,  thank you!         50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes That'll Make You Feel Empowered, Inspired and C...