Sunday, January 2, 2011

I went shopping instead



I resolutely resolve not to make any New Years Resolutions.

And i solemnly swear I am up to no good.

I also plan on getting an extra memory card, so I don't miss great pictures like I did yesterday because my memory card is still in the computer. I didn't want stay home and cook sauerkraut, though Hoppinjohn and corn bread sounded good. And I had some coupons to redeem, and it would have been the third day in a row that I shopped.
I HATE to shop, really I do, but I was in a rut. Today, I think I'll stay home.

You will just have to take my word for it, it was a warm for January and rainy and the fog was thick, as "snow eating fog" usually is, and pretty much the roads were empty. Sorry, I don't have any pictures, but they would have been mostly whitish with a few ghostly outlines of trees or headlights or something.

guest blogger on 50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes

 Norma  Jean Mortenson,  thank you!         50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes That'll Make You Feel Empowered, Inspired and C...