Saturday, December 11, 2010

DIY....Martha would be proud


I love Christmas
everything about it
Ok. except for the weather
get carried away
deck the halls
make tooooooo many cookies
listen to carols all day

But one of the projects I take on that gives me the most trouble, and the most pleasure, is home made cards.
Now I know that people slave over addressing them, so making them is something that must have it's own reward. And sometimes I just run out of steam, and so the last folks added to my list get store bought, 'cause Martha Stewart I ain't.

My list is not a short one, and when it is filled I look at it and think, sometimes out loud.
"job well done!".
I believe if you want intelligent conversation, you gotta talk to yourself.

Full pink moon April 23

    phlox, wood hyacinth look up at the full pink moon dew glows in it's light