Tuesday, December 28, 2010

cold sun and a few flurries



I don't know how many times I have said that in the last few days, but alot. Look closely and you will see them, there aren't many, but one can still hope to see a snowbow.

I spent much of yesterday dashing outdoors and looking out windows hoping to see
a snowbow, sadly this time I didn't
Once, about 25 years ago as I crested the hill I saw an ice-bow....nearly wrecked my trucktrying to get a better look. I have seen snowbows, 2 actually. I can never get enough of the fragile beauty of 'sky lights'.

Still I am in awe of the beauty and rarity of cold sun and a few flurries.

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...