Saturday, November 20, 2010

With a song in my head




May-be it is a song in my heart, or my head, but more likely my subconscious.
I know some songs, think they are called jingles, are meant to stick in your head, meant to influence you, but why do other songs do that? Sometimes, I astound myself with the things I think about, but this has bothered me for a very long time.

I read once that these songs are can tell you about your true mood, my true mood therefor is silliness it was also suggested that these tunes could reveal hidden motives and meanings.
Well, may-be I agree with that one. So now I listen to that tune that keeps running through my head.

"gimme a break, gimme a break Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar"
And all of it's mysterious, delicious and sad possible meanings.

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...