Tuesday, November 9, 2010

thinking too much AGAIN



In fact the weather is most un-November-like!
The sky is bright and the air is pleasantly warm, I have been spending every moment out doors, for there are so many things that I can use this time to do, there will be plenty of time for being indoors later.
Even pulling weeds is a joy!!!!
This afternoon I was thinking, I get to do that alot while I am in my garden, and this time it was my seriously weedy perennial garden, so there was plenty of thinking time.
It occurred to me that it is an amazing thing to pull a weed out of the ground seeing as the whole world has a grip on it's other end.


YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...