Friday, October 8, 2010

Trick or Treat


Halloween approaches
Trick or Treat

YIPPPPEEE SKIPPEEEE


So today i wish to discuss the Halloween food pyramid.
Looks remarkably like candy corn,but this could be some trickery, it could be a slice of brown bread spread with yogurt, carrot yogurt and lemon yogurt.
It could also be a piece of liver with mashed turnip, rutabagas and yellow beetroot spread on it.

Put as simply as I can, the foods associated with Halloween are, candy, popcorn, chocolate, apples, lollipops, cookies and candied apples and donuts, washed down with cider. And that don't
exactly give me much to work with. But it surely does sound tempting.

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...