Saturday, September 11, 2010

has it been 9 years?

I tuned in to the financial news to check the price of gold.
And saw the towers fall.
Saw the bewilderment of the the hosts as they wondered where their co-workers were.
Took my coffee outside and stood under the beautiful blue sky.
It was silent as is often is here, then several planes went over.
Went inside to call my parents,
Thinking "Was this what it was like to hear about Pearl Harbor?"
Listened to the report of the COURAGEOUS SACRIFICE made by the people of
flight 93.
My prayers and hopes are with the family, friends and acquaintances of those and the many other Heroes, the firemen and police officers, resceuworkers, who responded, some of whom gave their health and even their lives.

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...