Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A fine Day



It started out a perfectly ordinary day,except that it wasn't snowing. In fact the sun was gleaming, I was positive I would get my taxes done today, but first I had to check my Email, then just waste a little time looking around, well it could be educational.
Then I saw a picture of Tibetan prayer flags, fluttering in the wind, not only beautiful colors, but beautiful prayers. My soul soared and I new that this was no day for anything but feeding my soul.
Winter was after all, only on break and certainly not over.



For years when my son was a little guy we built snowmen of all sizes, and I realised it had been awhile since I last built one. the sun was beautiful, I didn't need to wear a coat. but the snow was little more than slush and it was difficult to build a snowman, his coal eyes, nose and buttons kept dropping off, the snow didn't pack well,but talk about cute.




I grabbed my camera to take his photo, in the few moments it took to do that , his eyes, nose and mouth fell off, I replaced them as best I could. And then off I went to see what else I could find to photograph, like snowdrops.
Spring will be here, I know it will.


YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...