Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I miss you


The sun is shinning, there are only a few clouds in the sky, it feels summer is turning to fall.
On this day 92 years ago my father was born, he left us behind about 2 and a half years ago.
Today, is a day very much like his last birthday.
A good day for a walk along the old trails and and to remember the greatest gift my father gave me, a love for the boundless joy that can be found in the simple things, the knowledge that just because your grow older you don't have to give up the simple joys, like kite flying and willow whistles, Halloween and finding woolybear caterpillars.

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...