Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where was I

It has been too long, much too long.
But i just had nothing I wanted to say, I had plenty to say, I always do, but nothing I wanted to write about.
I watched my woods fill up with snow,
I listened for the owls who reamained silent
I decorated for 3 holidays and took the decorations down, each time remembering
I watched the moon wax and wane, in the seldom clear skys
I hibernated.
The groundhog was rousted from his slumber and I have no idea how he ever saw his shadow!!!
Unless of course we count the glare of TV lights, which make an artficial shadow.....that would be a sad comment.
Something has rousted me from mine....for now lets hope it is an early spring.

Guest blogger on Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game

It's nearly here!   Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game   Wooden spoons and a straw nest holding Greek red Easter eggs.   © Provided ...