Thursday, February 12, 2009

snowglobes and daydreams

Snowglobes are beautiful, and today I feel like I am living in one.
Winter is my least favorite season, because of the recent thaw a few patched of green grass were visible, seed catalogs arrive, and mentions are made of spring in the media...... I am not a happy camper, there was fresh snow on the ground when I woke. I was wondering if this is how a bear feels when they emerge to early from their hibernation, and I understand why they are such unpredictable and often surly creatures, its post traumatic stress
The snow swirls around the house, howling and whistling in the chimneys, the ground and sky meet in a cloud of large white flakes that obscures the horizon. Gradually the outlines of the spruce and pines emerge only to be hidden by another swirl of snow. One of those days when I could easily drift off to another time and place

guest blogger on 50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes

 Norma  Jean Mortenson,  thank you!         50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes That'll Make You Feel Empowered, Inspired and C...