Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I don't have anything to say!!!!!!!

Well actualy, I have plenty to say or I never would have started a blog. The problem is getting started, overcomming the blank page. I mean there will be people reading this...may-be. I am reminded of a statement made by Jacques Cousteau, the inventor of Scuba equipment. He was describing about a woman who in her youth, had served as a nurse on a ship that was sunk in battle, she had been rescued and now many years later had just been down in an underwater craft to see the wreckage, He said of her that now she would "be returning to the everyday adventures of life."

That statement has stayed with me, and made me alert to the everyday adventures. Those small moments like a sunset or the smell of ferns on warm summer day.

Monty Python, and now for something silly, "It's the Arts"

  An now for a warm memory from long ago, OK now for something completely different, and a bit of fun.  Monty Python and his Flying Circus a...